Thursday, July 8, 2010

Philosophy

He had some bright ideas, that Aristotle, I'll give him that (He wasn't bad-looking either. Extra points.), but here's mine:

I'm ready to be the girl who knows what you're thinking, but does the opposite anyway because not only will it surprise you, but you'll enjoy even more. The girl who is fearless with her body, her voice, and her thoughts. The girl who says yes to a challenge. The girl who can say no to drama, without saying no to the people she loves. The girl who spins the other way when she gets dizzy. The girl who keeps her secrets, but always tells the truth. The girl who will scheme extensively just to get a dream off the ground. I'm ready to be the girl that makes you smile even when it's killing her inside.

Are you ready for me?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you appreciate Aristotle--and that some of his label informs "all" of "yours"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupp. [x he's kinda my Frank Delaney.

    ReplyDelete