Thursday, July 22, 2010

Learning

So I learned many things a few days ago...

I learned that a locked door can be the difference between privacy and never seeing someone again. I learned that my perceptions are not always correct. I learned that my fingernails are tougher than I thought, and human flesh is a little weaker. I learned that sweat and big, bushy hair should not mix. I learned that big, bushy hair and combing fingers mix very nicely. I learned that my shorts are not as tight as they once were, and that this gaping waist is a good thing. I learned that I can't judge a man by his actions in one circumstance to equal his actions in a different circumstance. I learned that this surprise was incredibly pleasurable. I learned that a comb is entirely insufficient when trying to tame incriminating big, bushy hair. I learned that my neck seems to taste better than my lips. I learned that this does not bother me in the least. I learned that I can barely breathe or remember when I get close - my eyes glaze over and my mouth stands dry - and I sweat and shake like heroin withdrawal when I get far away. I learned that a can of 7up can do wonders to restoring memory, cognition, and the ability to walk without falling over. I learned that red cala lilies are not always necessary. I learned that there is more to being horny. I learned that the aftermath of such pursuits is draining, but far from awkward expectation. I learned that I am transparent to my friends, and that they encourage me anyway.
Most importantly, I learned that I can love all sides of a man and that it is the balance of the extremes - not the neutral ground - that makes it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment